Followers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What to say?

I never really have a set topic when I write a blog, so I just kinda ramble on about myself. Here it goes. I'm very very excited to start my high school years. I'll get to play football, basketball, and track at a higher level with more team mates. I'll get to choose some of the classes that I want to choose. I'm not on someone elses schedule. Thanks goodness. That means I can take more advanced classes if I want to. Also, I'll get to hang out more with my friends who are older than me. It's kinda sad that I'm leaving the grade years, but Freshman sounds a heck of a lot better than 9th grade! It's weird that I only have four years left though.

Hills Alive was awesome! My favorites were downhere, Big Daddy Weave, Skillet, and Casting Crowns. I loved getting to see everyone again. Didn't get to talk much, but it's better than nothing. We also went to Storybook Island with all the kiddies. Emma liked it. Peyton and Abbie didn't really get it all that well.

Mom, Dad, and I are going on vacation in two days. Don't know where we're going yet, but we're going somewhere. We were talking about going up to Seattle again.

This summer I've been pretty much bummin around. I've been mowing some, helping Ryan on the Breakfast Ride a lot, going up to grandma's a lot, and playing basketball whenever I have the chance. I've been trying to gain weight, but it's harder than it looks. I've been eating a lot, but I still remain skinny and scrawny.

Another thing I'm really looking forward to is getting braces. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get them, but not for 100% sure. I have an appointment with Lambert in August to see who he recremends. If I do get them, I wonder what color would look best. I'm thinking either orange or white. I think white would be pretty sweet.

I went down to Kansas City with Sam and Jarod back in June. That was amazing. We went to Worlds of Fun and rode tons of rollercoasters, went to a Royals game, and ate at some great places.

Then we went back to Kearney and I stayed there for a while. Then Ryan, Michelle, Jason, and Peyton all came. We all headed to Omaha so we could go to the Henry-Dorly Zoo. I liked the Skyfari they added. It's a ski-lift over the animals.

Did I mention that I'm excited for school?

Well that's about all. Wish I could see you all now.

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment